MaN2403 / MaD525 expired

Takashi Kodama kodama at stanford.edu
Fri May 27 11:28:38 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I used both old and new bottle of MaN for my process, and the results were almost same.
10KeV, 10 micron aperture, and appropriate current density is from 40-60 micron/cm2.

I encountered the poor adhesion on Si substrate as well, but I solved it by the surface cleaning
as James mentioned. But in my case, only short time etching of the native dioxide was effective.
So, wafer was put into 20:1 BOE for about 30 s, and coat MaN just after that. I suspect the poor adhesion
come from the top thin oxide layer.

Takashi Kodama
kodama at stanford.edu