Ebeam resist note: ZEP-520 A and 2% 950K PMMA was restocked into the Cleanroom today . ESPACER running low... on order

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 26 09:58:23 PDT 2011

Greetings Ebeam and SEM Users:

I have just restocked both ZEP-520 A and the last bottle in the current
batch of 2% 950K PMMA Microchem material.

Today I also ordered a new batch of ZEP and ESPACER.

The current bottle of Espacer is down to the last 25 ml and we ask all
Users to be careful and frugal in your usage of these very expensive
engineering materials.  BE SURE TO NOT ALLOW THE MATERIAL TO WARM UP!

As we approach our extended lab shutdown we will be trying to reduce
and/or delay ordering of all engineering materials, particularly those
with short shelf lives, so we can start out the next year with new
batches of everything in February.

Thank you for your support,