System is up for testing.... Waqas Mustafeez has the system for first test session

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 20 17:43:23 PST 2012

Hello WM and Raith Community:

The single click you will here is completely normal and is due to the X
Y Z T motor relays closing on the moves to power the respective motor.
The system now has had three loads and unloads and patterning completed
with the Laser Interferometer Stage working with no problems.

The system is up and available for your usage.

Users are requested to call me if you have any questions or encounter
problems.

All the Best

James