[beamtools] MaD-525 Developer in in the SNF Clean room available for use.

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 24 11:59:46 PDT 2013

Good Morning MaN-2403 Users:

For those whom may not have been informed...

Late last week we received two liters of the Microchem MaD-525 developer
for the Man-2403 resist.
One bottle has been placed into the SNF clean room and is available for
your use.
When the second one comes into the clean room sometime into the future,
we will initiate an order for the next two bottles to avoid the
inventory debacle that occurred earlier this month.

Please be frugal with your usage as you don't need very much to develop
your wafers.

Thank you for your support in controlling cost and reducing our impact
on the environment at SNF,