Comment bluem SNF 2008-07-18 17:34:38: Update 7/18/08

gsosa at snf.stanford.edu gsosa at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 18 17:34:38 PDT 2008

The intermittant problem( display reads 555) happened again. We will contact tech support to try and understand problem. We are fairly certain that this is not the temperature of the oven. The temperature can not go that high. Also, the overtemp protection would shut down the heaters and alarmif that were the actual temperature( overtemp unit is a separate  and independant unit not part of main controller). Please verify your programs before using.