IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: Cascade announcements

duygu at duygu at
Sun Jul 1 16:01:56 PDT 2007

Hi all,

In addition to Mihir's announcements, we'll prepare 'procedures' to
use Temptronic, temperature controller. It has been down for a long
while and took a lot of effort to get it back.Please wait for
procedures, before starting to use the system.

Quoting mihirt at