Cascade manipulator broken

mihirt at stanford.edu mihirt at stanford.edu
Wed May 16 18:17:48 PDT 2007

All,

      Gaurav, Duygu, and I performed tests on the Cascade last night.
We determined that another manipulator is broken. The part has been
identified and we will begin the replacement process shortly.

      There are 3 remaining manipulators. Please be careful, or we
will all be reduced to doing diode measurements. =)

      Do not pull the broken manipulators out and attempt to use them
for 4-point measurements. The problem is in the contact, so you will
probably not be getting accurate results.

      - Mihir