Cascade: Temptronic back up tomorrow [Pls read]

Mihir Tendulkar mihirt at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 30 13:15:10 PST 2008

Hi all,

      The chiller fluid arrived this afternoon. I will top off the
tank tonight after my classes / AJA target change and run through the
diagnostics. It will be ready for use tomorrow.

      We had some leaks in the system that were consuming fluid faster
than expected. Remember, this fluid is EXPENSIVE! We want to minimize
problems in the future.

      So, to keep an eye on potential problems, we ask that you
*record in the logbook* when you use the chiller or hot chuck. Just
make a note of it in the rightmost column. Indicate what temperature
you went to and about how long you used it at that temperature. This
will allow us to track any odd behavior in the future and minimize
downtime.

      Keep in mind that you must be trained on the hot chuck / chiller
if you are going to use it. Please e-mail me, Gaurav (gthareja@), or
Duygu (duygu@) if you need training on this part of the system. Do not
use otherwise.

      Thank you!