Tip #2 changed & please show up on time for your reservation

Xiangyu xiangyuc at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 23 16:18:18 PDT 2008

Dear users

     I just changed tip #2 and cleaned all other three tips, since people
have been reporting dirty tip issues on log book. Did a test I-V
measurement, tips work OK now. #3 looks bent, but still usable.

    Also as a kind reminder, please remember to show up on time for your
reservation. If you can't make it, please cancel it and send email so that
others can use the time. Cascade is very busy these days, so let's work
together to make the tool more accessible for everybody. Thanks!

Helen