cascade warning: Must read.

Gaurav Thareja gthareja at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 24 12:54:24 PST 2009

Dear Users

Lot of complaints on cascade. please note the following

1. We are going to warn users for bad usage. After two warnings, user would be expelled and has to undergo training again. users with long reservations, late night/weekend reservations, no shows etc. should be very careful. Improper usage of temperature controller is the perfect route to expulsion.

2. Please delete your reservations right now, if you do not plan to use them.

3. Please send me an email explaining why you have reserved the cascade for 8-10-12-14 hours ?

cheers and happy measuring
~gaurav