Measurement in progress in the cryostation

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Fri May 1 18:59:57 PDT 2009

Dear cascade users,

We are doing some very sensitive measurements in the cryostation area, I
kindly ask you not to disturb or barrow any equipment/tool from our setup.
These equipment and also the rack that I have put in the back of the room
belong to prof. Goldhaber-Gordon's lab and must be returned next week, they
are not shared and cannot be barrowed. Also please DO NOT use the door
behind the cryostation to enter/exit the test room. This door is the fire
exit and has to be closed AT ALL TIMES for security reasons. Having left
this door open has caused us trouble before, please use the main entrance to
enter/exit the test room.

Thanks,

Arash

------