cascade computer is down?

Simon Yu simonyu at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 18 19:23:11 PDT 2010

Hi,

I just wanted to use the cascade, but found the computer which controls the cascade is down, the screen is black, and tried to restart the computer by turning the power off and on, but still it can not enter the windows, the screen is still black, showing "press any key to restart, remove disk and other media"...
So when you used the cascade, did you meet this problem? Since I can't log in the computer, I can't use the labview program, so I can't do anything during my reservation tonight...
Could you help me how to fix the computer problem?

Best
Shimeng