Cascade probe tip update + reminders
mihirt at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 6 14:08:19 PST 2010
A few short updates and reminders:
1) I just cleaned the manipulators and checked all of their vacuums. They work great.
2) A probe tip was just replaced. They are all in usable condition.
3) The manipulators were reordered to be more intuitive in their numerical order (2-6 are situated clockwise around the scope).
1) Report bent probe tips immediately. I am cracking down on them harder.
2) Please send cancellations to the list.
3) Fill out the logbook.
Applied Physics PhD Candidate
Nishi Group, Stanford University
More information about the cascade