LabView program for MOS IV measurement

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 24 18:10:56 PDT 2010

You can set the parametric analyzer to automatically repeat the test many
times, but if you need some sort of algorithm for your testing that would
change voltages/sweeps reach time then yes you need to use LVor matlab. You
can download the 4156 LV library from Agilent website, it used to be on the
PC as well.

Thanks,

Arash