Attention to cascade users: Please remember to email the user list when releasing your reservation!

Xiangyu Chen xiangyuc at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 30 19:10:41 PST 2010

Hello cascade users

   As we all know that cascade is always a very busy tool. I noticed recently that some users seem to release their reservation without emailing the list, or simply don't show up for their reservations.

   Please do make the effort to release your session ahead of time and email the list, if your work plan has changed. No-show is definitely not allowed and will get you a warning.

   Let's be considerate to fellow users and share the tool well. Thank you all!

Helen