Recent damage to Cascade tips and manipulator

Mihir Tendulkar mihirt at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 21 19:03:32 PST 2011

Cascade users,

I'm frustrated by what seems to be a growing lack of care for our shared probe station. Many, many tips have been damaged in recent memory, and last week a manipulator was broken.

I have warned the violators and will be removing a couple of them later tonight, once they delete their reservations. I will be removing more users this week as problems arise.

Please be careful with the tool. Follow the instructions to the letter.

--
Mihir Tendulkar
Applied Physics PhD Candidate