Recent damage to Cascade tips and manipulator

Mihir Tendulkar mihirt at
Mon Feb 21 19:03:32 PST 2011

Cascade users,

I'm frustrated by what seems to be a growing lack of care for our shared probe station. Many, many tips have been damaged in recent memory, and last week a manipulator was broken.

I have warned the violators and will be removing a couple of them later tonight, once they delete their reservations. I will be removing more users this week as problems arise.

Please be careful with the tool. Follow the instructions to the letter.

Mihir Tendulkar
Applied Physics PhD Candidate
Nishi Group, Stanford University