cascade possibly not functioning properly

J. Jason Lin jasonlin at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 10 17:42:45 PST 2011

Hi Soogine,

In case it's relevant, I also had some trouble probing Pt pads in the last
few days while probing Al pads was fine.  I would get very erratic I-V
curves that jumped up and down seemingly randomly and also very low
currents.  I pressed the probes down a little harder and that seemed to
solve the issues.

Jason