Regarding recent use of cascade

Woo Shik Jung alsune at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 26 18:00:14 PDT 2012

Dear cascade users,

As you've noticed the cascade is heavily booked these days. I just wanted
to remind you that

*"once you make a reservation it is you that has to show up on that time
slot"*.

This is to ensure that the time slots are fairly distributed among user. I
understand that some deadlines are coming up,

but it does not mean that you can occupy the equipment by reserving time
using accounts other then yours.

One more thing to address is that you take extra care in using your probe
tips. I've replace around 5~7 probe tips in previous 3 weeks

which way more faster than usual.

Best Regards,

Wooshik Jung