Parameter Analyser on cascade will be not available for next 2 weeks

Woo Shik Jung alsune at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 16 16:39:17 PST 2012

Dear Cascade Users,

The 4156c analyser will be sent out for repairs next Monday 19th Nov 2012.
There is a major leakage problem in all of the SMUs and we've decided the
sooner the repair, the better off it will be. There will be a replacement
4156c Analyser from Prof. Philip Wong's group from time to time, but it
will not be available everyday. Also, there is another option of using the
EE410 probe station.

The repair time is estimated 15 business days and we'll try to bring up the
system back online as soon as possible.

Regards,

Woo-Shik Jung