Comment cmp SNF 2010-10-12 10:29:20: Poor Cleaning

emyers at snf.stanford.edu emyers at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 12 10:29:21 PDT 2010

All,  I had to spend way too much time cleaning today.  It appears as the effort level on cleaning has saged below the acceptable level.  I will keep a closer eye on the cleanliness level and will do the following: 1) I will charge all users between my cleaning time 1 hour of staff time (this charge is outside of the cap), 2) If this does not solve the problem, those using the tool will be disqualified.