Shutdown cmp SNF 2012-12-11 17:37:13: Shutdown due to interlock communication problems ...

shott at shott at
Sun Dec 23 08:47:07 PST 2012

SNF CMP users:
I am sorry to report that I need to shutdown this tool due to network communication issues with the new "Badger style" interlocks.  We had it working for a few days ... but were making what we thought were minor corrections to add interlocking for another tool in that room and seem to have lost our ability to communicate with this interlock.  We are working with networking folks to see if we have a communication speed problem.
We hope that this issue will be resolved quickly.
Again, my sincere apologies,