anyone ordered ultrasol 3EX?

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 4 11:27:37 PST 2008

CMP Lab Member,

If you did order this slurry you need to let me know.  We can not
bring in new slurry without following the procedures.  We have to
establish the reason for the different slurry (contamination, pad and
compatibility control) along with informing EH&S (safety and disposal
considerations).

If you did order this slurry, you can not use it until it has cleared
all the safety requirements.

If anyone plans on order a different slurry, please check with me
before ordering.

Ed