Fwd: Re: CMP tool

Gary Yama (SNF) gyama at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 5 08:29:32 PST 2008

can I get a list of materials all CMP users are doing and if they need
to go back into clean, semi-clean or dirty tools in the fab.  i'll compile.

seems like the metal set is alreagy gold contaminated.

do the Ge or LTO folks need to go back into clean or semi clean tools?

if you are all OK with KOH decontam after clean metals CMP, then going
back into CMOS clean tools, then convert the non-metal set for clean
metal.

if that is a problem, then we'll have to see who has the most urgent
need until the new set arrives.

Gary