Fwd: Re: CMP tool

Elizabeth Edwards ehe at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 5 11:12:51 PST 2008

Hi Gary and Ed,

I have a different inquiry - The CMP tool has end-point detection
capability that hasn't been setup yet. I want to use this to detect
when I reach a Ge layer underneath Si - is this possible? Even if not,
if this would be useful to other members (please reply with input) can
you please set this up?

-Liz