backup non-metal head1 switched to dirty metal

Gary Yama (SNF) gyama at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 24 17:01:14 PDT 2008

It looks like there was a problem with the original dirty metal head.

Currently CMP is set for dirty metal, conditioner, platen & head1. (the
head1 that is now installed is the backup head1, non-metal, from Ed's
office, thanks for letting us in Mary)

The non-functioning original dirty metal is on top of the CMP.

Non-metal platen, conditioner & head1 w/ clean retainer ring in under
the tool.

Will need to get spare retainer rings, since we have no other spares.

I am getting a quote from Eminess for a IC1000, grooved & stacked stiff
pad for topology wafers.

Thanks Sangbum for doing the swaps of the retainer rings/heads.

Gary