Fw: Tagging CMP reservations

Christopher McGuinness cmcg at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 8 13:51:16 PDT 2008

bummer, sounds like I'm loosing free reign on the CMP.  I will miss being
able to use it at will.  But so is life.

This is a good idea.  I have updated my reservation process to "clean
nonmetal".  It usually takes me about 1/2 hr to change out the heads and
pad, for future reference.  Also, the screw used to hold head 1 one often
gets stripped.  There should be some extra screws in the toolbox if people
run into this problem when switching heads.

happy processing,
Chris