screw for head1 is stuck

Christopher McGuinness chris.mcguinness at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:32:55 PDT 2008

You will need: allen wrench, crescent wrench, strong forearms.  Keep
unscrewing the nut, eventually the screw will break.  Then put in the new
one.  (This is why there are a bunch of backups in the toolbox...not a new
problem)

I'm still not sure why this keeps happening, but considering we will be
switching out the head more often with the additional users this may be
worth figuring out.  Is this little screw/nut combo the intended way of
attatching head 1?  Would it help to use a bigger screw, say 1/4-20?  Maybe
I'll grab some of these the next time I use it.  Any other ideas?

-Chris