Fwd: Comment cmp SNF 2011-05-06 10:13:32: Clean Non-Metal, New Membrane

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Fri May 6 10:28:42 PDT 2011

All,

I left the membrane on the table for anyone to look at.  To me we
have a lab member who is not willing to maintain the system and wants
to have cmp done somewhere other than the SNF.

Even it the lab member could not hear, see or feel the leak while
inflating the membrane someone should have seen all the slurry on the
backside of the polishing head when it was removed.  There should not
be slurry in this area and it was covered.  And they didn't even clean it up.

Remember, if you do not report a problem you have taken ownership of
that problem.

Ed