CMP is UP

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 4 16:16:42 PDT 2012

All,

I have green lighted the CMP system.  The re-manufactured heads have
arrived and we have a new pressure regulator installed.  As far as I
know everything should be working.  I do see that the new membrane is
much more stretchable than the old style.  Please do not over inflate
the membrane during the dechucking process.  Also please make sure you
do not leave it in the inflated condition when you have completed your work.

Currently the Gold Contaminated hardware set is installed.

Regard,
SNF Staff