questions-

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 22 09:26:58 PDT 2001

Rohit,

I'm not familiar with the tycom.  The maintenance or process staff
who work with it might be able to provide you with better information about
printing recipes.  Crystal is still up and running so the interface
from crystal to the tycom should be available.  Perhaps, Nancy or Gladys
have more information.

Regarding your second question, someone with root access has prevented
you from logging in.  Since I didn't do it, it must have been John Shott.
I will need to get his ok to give you access to crystal.  I have copied
him on this email.

Sorry I can't be more helpful,
Bill