questions-

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 22 09:59:33 PDT 2001

Folks,

I think the key player here is John.  I am able to monitor the tycom in
real time and look at recipes which have been put on crystal (not just
on the floppy) using ssh to snf to crystal.

If memory serves, John and Margaret put the recipes into crystal
directories.  Also, if john is limiting user accounts on crystal, he'll
probably be the one to allow access.

As an aside, the ssh version I am using is a demo which will probably go
away soon.  Suggestions?  Thanks,

				Nancy