net working

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 22 20:12:49 PDT 2001

Mahnaz,

I've connected the afm2 PC to the network.  I was able to use ftp to
get to transfer.stanford.edu.  Since Jason wasn't around, I was not able
to confirm that I have the appropriate ip address.  However, everything
appears to be working fine.  At some point, we should see if there is
a version of ssh for DOS.

Bill

PS If you should have any trouble (which I don't expect), reboot the
   PC to reset the network card.