tylan disable

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 23 09:45:29 PDT 2001

Uma,

Actually Coral was up at midnight.  I try to reboot the servers once each
week.  I did it at about 11:09pm last night.  It's difficult to find a time
when no one is using the lab.  When Coral appears to be dead, it usually
means you have an old session.  All you need to do is start a new client,
by typing "coral" at the command prompt.