Fuzzy

Mike Bell mbell at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 27 08:23:36 PDT 2001

Mike,

Well the first thing to do is to send the email to
"computer at snf.stanford.edu".
I'll forward this to the list for you, but make a note of the list name
because if I were
on vacation this would sit in my inbox until I returned. John Shott
will be back tomorrow and he will decide how the new monitor gets ordered.

Thanks,

Mike