New computer...

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 18 14:55:37 PDT 2001

Mary,

I'm supposed to define a standard configuration that will be very easy
to order.  I'm working with John and Mike on identifying an appropriate
bundle from Dell including a Stanford software bundle which includes things
like Netscape, Norton AntiVirus, and Office.  You will be our test case.
Once we have identified it, you should be able to order it in a matter of
minutes.  It should be delivered with all software pre-installed except
Java Webstart and Coral.