[Fwd: [Fwd: License Problem concerning CAPROX and HL 700]] (fwd)

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 31 12:37:07 PDT 2001

Paul and Chongwu,

Instead of a license this morning, we received this message from SIGMA-C
Support.  Daniel claims that our license is fine and that we must
"deactivate partial processing."  Please see his message below.  Can
one of you check this and let me know if this solves the problem?

--
Linda Adarna
Customer Relations North America
Email: adarna at sigma-c.com