evaligner problem

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 2 10:57:46 PST 2001

John,

Mahnaz came begging Mike and me to look at the Windows 95 box attached to
the evaligner.  She claims they are having problems with the hard disk
in the machine.  Apparently, Mike Martinez ran scandisk to attempt to
resolve the problem, and the machine is now hung.

I told her that Mike and I were both coding all day to meet a deadline
today.  I told her I would speak to you.  Do you want Mike or me to stop
coding and look at this today or can it wait until Monday?