Computer Moves?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 13 17:10:31 PST 2001

Hi guys --

We've talked about this for a long time.  I think we're finally
ready...  When can we:

1.  In the lab:  move the Coral terminal from between the wbnitride and
wbmetal stations to the other side of the aisle (next to the gasonics?)
We would like to (for now) use the space between the wet stations for a
safety shelf/organizer (which has just arrived!)

2.  In the CAD room:
    - Remove the Macs
    - Remove the HP
    - Remove Ysabel and Mort (actually Jason Conroy wants them -- I
assume that he can arrange with Tony for the property tag transfer?)
    - Move the Coral terminal to the right side (I'm hoping that with
the Mac and the HP moving, there should be plenty of room....)

Several of us will gladly help out -- but we'll need to plan when and
how.  I'm also not sure what to do with any paperwork that probably has
to be filled out...

Just wanted to lay this out on the table...  What do you think?

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network