SSH

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 11 17:06:51 PDT 2001

Hi Computer at snf

I'm trying to install SSH on Uli's computer.  Unfortunately, it won't
load because it recognizes a newer version already on her computer.
Actually, we removed the programs, but there's some residue (including a
few shortcuts that simply won't be deleted) still left.  I was wondering
if it might have to do with Uli's permissions on her NT system?

(By the way Mike, I returned the CD to Maurice -- I copied the SSH
install program on Uli's desktop, but could not get it to run.)

Thanks,

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.