Mary Tang mtang at
Thu Oct 11 17:06:51 PDT 2001

Hi Computer at snf

I'm trying to install SSH on Uli's computer.  Unfortunately, it won't
load because it recognizes a newer version already on her computer.
Actually, we removed the programs, but there's some residue (including a
few shortcuts that simply won't be deleted) still left.  I was wondering
if it might have to do with Uli's permissions on her NT system?

(By the way Mike, I returned the CD to Maurice -- I copied the SSH
install program on Uli's desktop, but could not get it to run.)

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 136, Mail Code 4070