Email problem (fwd)

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 16 15:08:23 PDT 2001

Yu-Chi:

I can see that something is going on here.  We have a labmember named Hideaki
Tsuru who seems to have been assigned the login name "crane" and then had that
e-mail forwarded to "crane at rpl.stanford.edu".

I can see from the context of the message that it was intended for one of our
staff members named Dick Crane who has a login of rcrane (and receives his
e-mail at rcrane at snf.stanford.edu).

My guess is that we got the wrong login name assigned for Mr. Tsuru ... I will
investigate further.

Is Hideaki Tsuru one of your people?  Do they receive their e-mail at
rpl.stanford.edu

Thanks,

John