Email problem (fwd)

Yu-Chi Chang micchang at
Tue Oct 16 18:18:11 PDT 2001

Hi John,

   Thanks for your reply.  Yes, Hide is one of my colleagues in RPL and
he has lab email address "crane at".  I talked to him
yesterday evening and he mentioned that he has a SNF user account but
not SNF email address.  I will forward your mail to him and please let
us know if you need more information.  Thank you very much.