Sunrays For Staff!!!! (Please)

Bill Murray bmurray at
Thu Oct 18 12:44:13 PDT 2001

I *really* like this idea!  The only thing they can't do with sunrays that
they can do with their PCs is play music CDs.  Given the apparent computer
literacy of our staff, we need a full-time Windows2000/NT/98 system
administrator.  Switching to sunrays, Mike and I could handle this task
in a few hours each week.  This is a no-brainer.  Of course, our staff
won't be able to train for Windows system admin jobs during works hours
any longer, but maybe they should do that at home on their time?