Netscape Mail?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:11:27 PDT 2001

Hello!

I think I've done something stupid in cleaning my SNF files.  Now, I
can't delete mail from Netscape -- when I try to delete a message, and
when I try to access my "Trash" folder, I get the following two error
messages:

"The current command did not succeed.  The mail server responded:
SELECT failed:  Can't open mailbox Trash:  no such mailbox."

Then, I get:

"The IMAP message copy failed."

I suppose I must have deleted my "trash" folder?  Any recommendations?
(Actually, I'm using Pine to delete old messages now, but it's rather
inconvenient and I'd like to figure out what's with my Netscape...)

Thanks,

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.