Problem?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 13 19:16:27 PDT 2001

Hello Computer at snf --

I don't know if there's a problem, but thought I should report it
anyway.  I got a couple of those mailer-daemon reply messages where it
appears that the last couple of messages that I sent out didn't get
out.  However, the addresses the mailer-daemon flagged are NOT the ones
I used (and nowhere remotely similar.)  I was somewhat concerned about a
virus, so I manually ran the Norton update and ran the virus checker --
no detectable problems on my hard drives....

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network