hard disk

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 24 12:38:36 PDT 2001

Hi Mahnaz --

I can offer my hard drive, which I purchased last summer for my own
computer, but somehow never got around to installing, so it's still sitting
under my desk.  It's pretty good sized, 10.2 GB, and I've got a cable, but
it needs installation software (which is available on the web.)  Let me know
if you don't find another one -- if not, you can have this one.

Mahnaz Mansourpour wrote:

> hello,
> I checked with Hector and, he is saying the best thing is to buy a hard
> disk and he will take it back to DI  and try to load the NT software and
> bring it back and install the new hard disk. This will be less
> problematic for the system.
> Can we buy one today.
> mahnaz

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.