login for corel

Moonsub Shim mshim at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 25 15:10:26 PDT 2001

I am writing to you regarding my login for corel at CIS. I had received my
login and assigned password in May. I have tried in the last couple of
days to log on (my login is mshim), and found that I cannot log on. I had
not logged in nor have I changed my password to my best knowledge. My ID
card works on the clean room as well as the building doors.
If you can check my login status and to activate it, please do so.
Otherwise, please advise as to what shouldbe done to correct this
situation as soon as possible.

Moonsub Shim, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry (Box 50)
Stanford University