printer hook-up

Mike Bell mbell at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 9 16:47:34 PDT 2002

John,

Actually I started using jet direct after Jason advised it. I wasn't aware of any
problems, but that doesn't mean they don't exit. If printing through the
cis.stanford.edu machine works that sounds good to me.  I can't say that I've
ever noticed the offline problem you mentioned, but I'll be glad to check it out.
I have to plead guilty to setting up Dick's machine to use it.

Thanks,

Mike