Fwd: ScanMail Message: To Recipient file blocking settingsmatched and action taken.

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 23 10:46:22 PDT 2002

Sharleen, Mike, and Bill:

I've been unable to stop this flood of messages ... I'd tried to no accepts
mail from some of these supposedly helpful scan tools, but to no avail.

Accordingly, I've temporarily removed everyone but me from the labmembers
mailing list ... I tried to send out a message about this, but it was caught
in another rash of these return messages, so I purged the queue and manually
unsubscribed (but me) from labmembers.
Thanks,

John