Your Email

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 17 14:22:02 PST 2002

Gladys,

Crystal is running on extremely old and unsupported DEC equipment.  DEC
strongly recommended this equipment be removed from service before
December 31, 1999.  I don't think there's much more we can do to keep
it running.  We've shown Ted Berg a simple way to restart the network
card after it fails.  You should probably talk to Ted and Dick Crane
about their plans for the future.

Wish I could be more encouraging,
Bill