Networking stuff ...

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 29 09:17:05 PST 2002

Bill and Mike:

Just a reminder ... in our current kludged together network (consisting of
"stolen" lines for the outside connections for snf and rosen and a hub to
interconnect the inside connections for snf, rosen, and sunray),  we should
have most things that people need working ... however, on Coral, interlocked
hardware that uses walker will likely not work.  I don't think that this is a
problem for the shor term ... but I just thought that I'd mention it in case
any of the maintenance folks notice it on Monday.

Thanks,

John